ISB arrives on site within 48 hours of your call to analyze, isolate problems and provide solutions. ISB tours your facility, utilizes our DR900 mobile colorimeter to perform and analyze water samples from each component of the system, adjusts and calibrates, then verifies your system functions at 100%.
Treating your water increases the efficiency of your system, protects the investment of critical heating and cooling systems, and reduces consumption of water, energy, and fuel. ISB offers programs for your corrosion, scaling, and biofouling challenges.
BOILER WATER TREATMENT SERVICES
- Chemical treatment programs
- Water softeners
- Cleaning and descaling
- Automated blowdown
- On-site staff training
- Steam and condensate system evaluation
- Calculate % of condensate return
- Steam trap surveys
- Steam metering
- System valuations and efficiency evaluations
- Maintenance & annual service contracts – multiple service plan options!
- Advanced RO/DI water systems
- Electronic reporting via H2Tronix
COOLING TOWER & CHILLER TREATMENT SERVICES
General System Hygiene – open evaporative cooling systems ideally are cleaned every six months to eliminate the risk of potentially deadly diseases, such as Legionella Pneumophila, being transmitted through your water.
- Manually clean the tower and sump
- Hyper-chlorinate 50ppm or higher
- Drain the system
- Sanitize and fill back up
- Bring back online
- Legionella Pneumophila testing and remediation
- Cleanings & descaling
- Disinfection & hyper chlorination
- Water softener function & efficiency
CHEMICAL TREATMENT PROGRAMS
ISB can set up your entire chemical treatment system with fully automated control boards for chemical treatment feed/injection.
- Boiler water chemistry programs
- Cooling tower chemistry programs
- Closed loop water chemistry programs
- Wastewater chemistry programs
CLOSED LOOP SYSTEMS
- Process heating and cooling (Manufacturing)
- Comfort heating and cooling (HVAC)
- Hot water heating loops
- Chilled water loops
- Dual temperature systems
- Propylene & Ethylene Glycol loops
ONSITE STAFF TRAINING & TESTING
Comprehensive Field Testing – ISB offers onsite testing of your critical heating and cooling system chemistry and offers training for your staff to do the routine testing needed to assure optimal system performance.
COMMUNICATION & REPORTING
- Direct communication through H2Tronix
- Access to electronic operator logs
- Remote monitoring for boilers and cooling towers