The boiler repair division is the most mature of the company. Founded and managed by owner Bill O'Neil, who began his career as a boilermaker. The division is also supervised by the Operations Manager Alex Korobkov, who learned the trade as a boilermaker. Alex has an excellent background in boiler repair as well as the maintenance of associated equipment. For your boiler repair needs please visit our contact page for boiler personnel support.
- Complete or partial boiler retubing of water tube or fire tube boilers, air preheaters, evaporators, economizers, super heater elements, heat exchangers, condensers, tube bundles.
- Boiler cleaning and inspections.
- A.S.M.E. code weld repairs and alterations to boilers, low pressure and high pressure drums, manways, tanks, jacketed kettles, air receivers, HRSG's vulcanizers, steam absorption units, chillers, hot water systems and all A.S.M.E. stamped pressure vessels.
- Fabrication of return tanks, condensate tanks, etc. Removals and installations as needed.
- Field welding services - welding of pipe, stainless steel, carbon or alloy plate, including specialty weldments.
- Boiler installations including high and low pressure, steam and hot water, fire tube, water tube, cast iron.
- Handhole and manway machining, weld repairs, or replacement.
- Pipe and valve replacements.
- On site flange surface machining/ machine manhole and handhole openings.
- Casing repairs or replacement/ HRSG Repairs.
- Boiler section replacement.
- Refractory/firebrick sales and service to fire tube, water tube, and cast iron boilers.
- Breeching installations.
- Stack repair, manufacture, installations.
- Non-destructive testing services.
- Turnkey build and install hand railings, stairs, catwalks, mezzanines.
- Perform Deaerator tank inspections and repairs - Complete D.A. tank inspections to meet insurance requirements.